Monday, June 1, 2009

Thanks!

This post is dedicated to all my buddies who wished me a happy birthday! Without you girls and monyets, my day will be super boring laa ( : a very special thanks to Eunice and Christine for staying up till the hour of reckoning solely for the purpose of wishing me!
Love you gals! ( :
Thanks also to Eric, Kin Mun, Andre, Kin Yoong and Jo Ray for inviting for the wonderful badminton game! Eh, ppl b'day give me own la..you all dam kejam wei...haha
As for now, I'll soon be going off for my mini celebration in an unknown place, thanks to my dearest mom!
Once again, a very big thanks to all my brothers and sisters in Christ, guyfriends and girlfriends and relatives and pets and monyets and DotA buddies and the whole lot of you!

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

1 comment:

~All about Shen Chee~ said...

hey dude... dota la.. tomolo dota.. i belanja u! =)