Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My absence tells me a lot

Attention to all homo sapiens reading this blog!

From today onwards, this site will experience major slowdown and snail-speed updates. You are advised to lay your hands off until it's owner has completed his ridiculously long and annoying final exam which will take place from the 18th November to the 8th of December.

Yes, if you can see it is 5.30 am where I am now and don't ask me why I'm not in bed.
I'm currently diagnosed with 'caffeine overdose syndrome' where it is rather difficult for me to get my forty winks.

Anyway, just to let you fellas know what's been going on for the past few days..
1. Acted in a Singaporean drama along with Jeanette Aw. WOOTS!
2. Failed in completing my form 4 and 5 syllabus
3. Gained 5 kilos, yesh I am officially fat now
4. Discovered Sydney is 15
5. Become immune to coffee
6. Ponteng-ed school as often as I could *winks*

and no, I don't have caffeine overdose [:

if you have anything important to announce, e.g weddings, breakups, movies or the latest ice cream flavour, do drop me an sms at 017-6282832 [:
and please identify yourself so I don't have to ask who you are

Toodles!

*poof* [;

No comments: