Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thingsyoushouldhaveknownbutyoudidntsoimpostingthemnow 1

Well well, SPM is officially over and my blog is officially alive now. It's only fair to you readers for me to keep you updated on the things I've been up to for the past month or so (:

1. New(and smexy) bike!
Yes you heard it loud and clear, Alvin Lee has gotten himself a lovely new ride!

Nexus Xenic [: blue+silver


Hydroformed alloy frame with dual disc brakes and Scud double wall wheels


Made in China rear light with DeFender mudguard and MVR saddle pack


Fox aluminum bar ends with Topeak front pouch and LED high powered front light
(fixed up my speedometer today btw)

Oh yes, it's a good buy and I'm loving my new ride very much. I take her for a spin everyday and polish the frames nice and clean. WOOTS!

2. Brand new computer coming!
Yeahhh babeh, new HP desktop coming next Monday. I guess it's time for a DotA marathon *evil grins* all packed with the latest OS, Windows 7 and 500GB memory added with 2GB SDRAM. Yup, sounds like a DotA machine to me (:<

3. Up and coming KL trip!

Yup, as usual I'll be making my trip up to KL for a small visit. Will put up in Christine's house and jump over to Joan's for the rest of the week. Might stay on till YDP and take the Klang bus down to Johor [: andandand, I've planned with my almightayy Clan Lord, the awesome b0rn|Skeelz *faints* to have a DotA fiesta at home. I guess I'll be needing a computer, who shall I ask...hmm :/ *brainstorms*
Anyway, hope to see you guys at the Sunway trip we've planned, do keep in touch till then and YDP :D

4. Appearance in Singapore drama!


This might sound very stupid but yes, I did appear in a new Singapore drama that is showing NOW on channel 8, Singapore tv! The show, Together has a whole new story line to tell(which I have no clue whatsoever it is about) and many famous actors and actresses, which I was able to meet first hand teehee [:
For example..

The lovely Jeanette Aw(she reminds me of my mod maths teacher :D)

Catch me on episode 1 of the drama series around the part where Jeanette is being extorted of her money at a 'bookshop' by a mob of gangsters. Yes, I acted as a gangster (:

Will update more in the coming post!
Toodles!

1 comment:

Alan Poon said...

Haha, yea. 33:16 n 34:15 of episode 1.