Saturday, May 23, 2009

Phew!

After a long absence of a week, I think it's good that I post some crap on my blog :D

We'll start off with the good stuf (:
Recently, as you all have noticed, I've started RUBIK'S-CUBING!
Yeah, seriously this 3 by 3 block of plastic is addictive as pen spinning and I hope to achieve my goal, solving the cube under 20 seconds! :D
Frankly speaking, before I learnt how to solve it, I NEVER repeat, NEVER solved one side before.
Shame on me :( oh well, that's all changed now


All scrambled up

After an hour of mumbo jumbo, TA-DA!

And in other news, we hear of the recent Facebook comeback which signals that I have nothing else better to do. Sad to to say, my computer is unsupportive of DotA but still, in the recent match, I totally, repeat, TOTALLY PWNED!! My sniper was totally unmatched by their 5 man gang

The line up...
The Sentinel


Blue : Pit Lord, played by Shimri, he totally rocked the game. Man of the match xD




Teal : Bane Elemental played by Kenny, loved the disables :D




Purple : Nerubian Assassin played by Ah Heng, fed the first round, staged a good comeback in the second




Yellow : Venomancer, played by Augustin, poison combos were really useful :D




Orange : Dwarven Sniper, played by yours truly, beyond Godlike and deliberately crushed the Scourge!


The Scourge


Pink : Beastmaster, played by our super pro, Kai Xian! Performed well, good stuns and good micro with the piggie xD



Grey : Ursa Warrior, played by Siong Wai. No comments needed. Feeded and dieded




Cyan : Faceless Void, played by Yan Ping and later Ivan. Fantastic performance, you really impressed me with your maturity and skill in DotA, given you're a 3 month old player! Keep it up (:



Dark Green : Antimage, played by Hou Chin. Amazing first blood on me combo-ing with Yan Ping. Both blinked in and trapped me in the crowd of creeps. Fantastic.



Brown : Dragon Knight, played by Brendan. Lacking in some essential skills like last hitting, but still good overall performance (:


Loved the match! esp after such a LONG absence from DotA (:

btw Christine, I ate Sushi King for dinner yesterday :D

Next up! We had Teacher's Day celebration on Monday. It started off with some performances, game and speeches and then, our class partaaay!!!

Dividing of goods


LOL, I couldn't make up my mind xD

The men of the hour! Our class teacher and our monitor! We planned a surpise party for him and pulled it off. He was stunned :D

Posers, pfft.

His burfdae present, an original MU jersey! Dam expensive wei..

Aww, Bro Mike happily married to Juliet xD

Teachers and administrators of the school cutting the cakie

And now we come to the sad stuff,

EXAMS!

Oh well, what's life without challenges? I've been studying past 4 and 5 in the mornings for the past few days(explains my sexy panda eyes) and hopefully I'll do fairly well in the mid years.
Looking forward to coming to YES, hopefully my mom will let me and hoping to see you guys there and I just remembered, my "day" is coming soon too (:

That's all for now. Till then, cya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY that was a fun day. Also,...
The exam's gonna OVER!!!!!!!!!