Sunday, September 6, 2009

And the boy returns.

Oh well, things haven't been going too smoothly for me over the past few weeks but still, Ima set this time aside for my blogging (:

I'm so sorry and sad not to blog about the outing with our friends from Japan, they're so cute! especially Risa Kawabata, wanted to pinch her cheeks so much! *winks* however, being a gentleman I *coughs* opted not to. Do read all about it in Jonah's blog.

Christine and the gang was down in Melaka awhile ago. Didn't have time to spend with her as she was busy in Tangkak, once more escaping from her 'mission' >:( okay, I'll stop rambling bout this here.

Andandand, apparently, SOMEONE's in love...*giggles* guess who?

Also, I have been studying hard for my trials. Sejarah and Moral papers were the nightmares for the first week, thank GOD it's over..for now ):

Had a really good preacher in town since Friday, the best I've come across I must say. The man goes by the name of Phillip Van Winkle and no, he's not from the Netherlands. Young chap and a really really really good preacher, I actually trembled during his sermon today D: took him for lunch at a Taiwan noodle shop along with Patrick Ho and Angeling and their two daughters, Theodora and erm..forgot the other one ): andandand I think Theodora's in love with me! HAHA :D she drew me a portrait of myself and her in it and I must say, it's a masterpiece (: picture will be uploaded soon!

Oh well, I'm supposed to be burning the midnight oil today again, getting prepared for the horror movies of the week, Biology and Chemistry so, wish me luck!

And yes, thanks Jess for the past year and trial papers, helped a tonne (:

Cheerio!

No comments: