Thursday, September 10, 2009

RAWR ME BACK.

I do owe you these beautiful portraits of me don't I? (:

Painted and penned by the master herself, Chloe!


My wedding photo drawn even before I knew my wife
Art and design by Theodora (:


And it comes with a love letter too! *blushes*

Okay, so much for little, pretty girls falling madly in love with me..

Before I knew what hit me, a week has passed since my trials begun and I must say, berkat my 'hard' work, I managed to scrape through the exam papers unscathed :D except for chemistry..thanks to one person *winks*

So, ima do some math about my sleeping hours for this week..

Sunday-2 hours
Monday-2 hours
Tuesday-2 hours
Wednesday-1 hour

Total time= 7 hours

and also the coffee cups per day..

Sunday-6 cups
Monday-5 cups
Tuesday-6 cups
Wednesday-6 cups

Total cups= 23 cups

mind you, each cup has one-and-a-half TABLESPOONS of NESCAFE
I'm officially a coffee addict (:

My brain seriously needs a break now. Seriously.
So me buddies and I are planning a road trip to somewhere far far FAR away from Melaka and trials to just relax ourselves and get us that well-earned treat. The big daddy of exams still looms around in the corner however ):

And of course, who would forget the 'famous', 'charming', and old Jessica's birthday
Apparently her inbox was so full she couldn't reply my b'day wish

Sad stuff ):

But still, here's a birthday post for ya

She is..

smart..very smart..


taken?? *gasp*


a poser..


a good mascot


extremely 'lala' at times(I'm yet to experience this first hand)


horrible with pets


But most importantly..


She's 18 now(that's old)
(:

and she also owe's me nasi pandan

Happy birthday! May God bless you (:



Toodles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember to take a good rest today~
You didn't sleep!