Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Alrighties, time to answer those questions :)

Eujin asked,
3ujin: wah its an honour to be the first one to interrogate u. haha. ok my question is, do u have a crush on sumone rite now? =P

The answer is, NO I don't have a crush on someone! Hard to believe? Well, that's up to you!


Eunice Quay asked,
eunicequay: if you could choose to be called any name other than your current name, WHAT WOULD IT BE : D

The answer is OPTIMUS PRIME! no lah, I actually like my current name so I'll stick to it :D


Yen Yen asked,
Yen Yen/Jolene: oh man, so many questions...but i'll ask one that will make or break. i expect the truth okay? :) why are you STILL friends with me? Hah, sounds simple BUT...honest opinion!

Good question! Well Jo, how can I not be friends with you? You're sporting, cheerful, intelligent with a great sense of humour and a really kind soul. I don't have a reason not to be friends with you, so we might as well continue being friends :D

now that we're done with that, I'll be posting more in the days to come! cya then!



No comments: