Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Counting back those times.

It's been such a long time since I've blogged recently and there's so much that's worth writing here, so I guess we'll revisit the times I've missed out :)

Starting with,

St Francis Institution's prize-giving ceremony!


yup, go ahead and admire those handsome faces

The guys assembled at school at around 3.30 in the afternoon while waiting for the teachers and performers to gear up. As usual, we had the band playing us a number and for some reason, they left out the 24-season drummers. My buddies and I hogged the back row as usual while waiting for our cue to receive our prizes presented by our very own parents :D

The very next day, the SFI Old Boys dinner was held at the school quadrangle. Once more, a bunch of handsome guys dressed up for the big night. It's a homecoming for those REALLY REALLY old boys and a little reunion for the class of 2009.


once more, take your time to admire the handsome faces :D


We broke the attendance record by reaching almost a 100 tables that night. As usual, there was lotsa booze, yamseng-ing and drunk old men going round spilling their beer and vomit on others.



During my recent Klang trip, I coincidentally attended the YCF/YQD which was held in the Klang church building.


nice and big crowd eh?

The food was awesome! What more the fellowship? Joan brought her school friend and my ex-wife Joey along for the event and Cedric, Justin, Levi and 2 other friends turned up as special VIPs for the night. We had a lesson by the one and only ONG EE REN! We then proceeded with some singing by Bob and the guy youths including me.


"eh, any song suggestions?"
"191! 191! 191!"
"444!"
"397!"
"okaaay.."


The night ended with the whole bunch playing YDP games. We began with Watermelon, I guess it's the simplest game we have :P we then had bunny ears and ping-piang-ah to end the night with. However, the game had the best punishments EVER! With each mistake, we had to stuff 3 chocolate fudge pieces into our mouth! Yummieh :)


Last but not least, the BK students of '09 had our reunion at DP!


aww, why the serious faces?


thaaat's better :)

Jonah, Johannan, Daniel, Esther, Kay Lyn and I assembled at Big Apple and had a small chit chat before heading over to GSC for Iron Man 2! Yup, it indeed was a great movie and we all had a good time catching up and touching the two botaks hair :D Jonah and I then left for Subang after the movie as we were attending the Evangelism Seminar held at Subang Jaya COC. We somehow got lost around KK area and almost got hit by an oncoming car :P anyway, I spent the night at Christine's place while Jonah put up at Kevin's. The seminar was a blast! There was so much laughter and plenty of inspiring talks which made it an eventful day. We then adjourned for lunch and celebrated Bro. Charlie's birthday.

I guess that's all I have for now, till we meet again!



No comments: