Friday, March 27, 2009

Chick flicker!

Yeah, as many of you know I am a big fan of chick flicks! Haha, it's now 2 am in the morning and I can't take my mind off a book I just finished, Remember Me? by none other than Sophie Kinsella!
Fantastic I must say, the words used to portray her characters and how she puts together the bits and pieces of the puzzle to help us see the whole picture (: lots of 'colourful' language used btw.
For now, I'm hungry for the two books recommended by someone namely, PS I Love You and Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern and also the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella (:
I will always remember this book (:

I want this one badly :/

So, if you guys and girls have any books to offer, please make it known to me A.S.A.P!!!
Thankiuuu! (:

I should be sleeping now btw, let's hope my mom doesn't get up, fingers crossed :p

don't tell her pleaseeee (:

No comments: