Sunday, March 15, 2009

To a friend of mine (:

It is said, ask and it shall be given. So then, here's a tribute to a dear friend of mine!

As sweet as ice cream, as lovely as a rose,
As pleasant as a dream, as velvety as pillows,
As delightful as a candy, as delicious as Oreos,

Who can this be, oh who knows?

Down in the city, along the narrow street,
Stood a young lady, no taller than 6 feet,
She smiled at me, she said hello,
Who can this be, oh I don't know.

Yellow was her shirt, her jeans a pale blue,
How are you she added, she shook my hand too,
I looked at her closely, I've seen this fellow
,
Who can this be, oh I think I know.

My name is Eunice, Eunice Quay,
I am Alvin, how are you today?
I'm fine thank you, do I know you?
No you don't, but now you do!

She loves to gossip, she loves to pose,
She's thinks deep, she loves photos,
She says please, she say
s thank you,
Her name is Eunice, this one is for you!


p.s - I did find a 'worthy' pic (:










No comments: