Saturday, March 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAEEE! (;

Here it is again, the 8th of March :D I'll always remember this day as the birthday of the almighty Joan of Arc! So, here's to a friend of mine who's been my buddy through my adolescence (:

First of all she's..

one of the "Flower Girls"

She's also..

glamorous 8D

She's..

heavy?

She..

get's lost easily :P

Also, she

loves hugging trees!

She..

loves cute dogs :D

She..

also loves Ronald McDonald! :D :D

She..

is much of a poser as we are (:

She..

is an air stewardess?

Mind you, she..

gets bullied often by bigger boys ;)

She..

calls me ahpek!!

Besides that, she..

was fortunate to be in my YDP group :D

Last but not least..she's..

a wonderful friend to me (:

Happy birthday my dear Joan,
may God bless and keep you always.

No comments: