Thursday, March 25, 2010

March blues

It's been such a long long time since my last post and now, I have so much to catch up with D: first and foremost, for those of you who don't know and don't believe, yes it's true I did score straight A's for my SPM. There was too much celebration and excitement in the hall that none of us managed to snap any pictures of the jubilant atmosphere. I managed to pakat with my cousin who also scored straight A's to makan besar at Renaissance Melaka Hotel in celebration of our results.






raja and pemaisurinya


yummy food :D


the whole gang


Moving on, last week was simply one of the best weeks of my life as I spent time with Timmy, Jon Yang and Eliza the hairy troll when they came to Klang. After Jon Yang left for Singapore, I stayed on with Timmy and Eliza in Joan's place, having fun and bonding with them so close that it hurt me so much to see them leave on their last day. I miss you guys so much and I really hope to meet soon, so do make a trip up this coming June yeah? :D


sobs..

We spent a lot of time talking, and getting to know each other better. Watching movies(AND GLEE) till the wee hours of the morning. Having pillow talks and sharing our tales and adventures. I do enjoy the quality time and memorable moments we had together during this one week. Btw Timmy, don't forget to bring more seaweed next time :P

MOVING ON 8D

Birthday posts! First up, we have Krystle!
I've yet to know her too well and the same goes for her, but as she said, we're trying (:
as for now...I know that...

she is one of the "Flower Girls"(DUH)


she likes burying people alive


she is talented in mimicking facial expressions


she aspires to be Jane


she is as scandalous as Joan, although nowhere near


and she may one day take Arsie's place :D

Happy birthday Krystle! We'll get to know each other better in due time! God bless C:

We also have...

Christine!

Aihh, what can I say about this girl. There's just too much for me to write in one post, so I'll just have to say all that I can in 10 sentences.

1. She helped me see the world through her eyes
2. She calls me ahpek
3. She knows all my secrets
4. She likes pinching cheeks(evidence below)
5. She eats three times my normal portion
6. She never grows fat
7. She's absurdly brilliant
8. She has been the closest friend I have since I knew her
9. She does not allow me to pay for her meals
10. She belongs to Joan and me

As I previously said,

she likes pinching cheeks..


very much..


as we all clearly know, she's one of the flower girls too :D




happy birthday Christine.
I know this is a short post, but if I were to write all I can about you,
even the skies won't suffice,
the hours won't last,
my fingers will break.


you're my most wonderful friend.
God bless you.







No comments: