Wednesday, March 17, 2010

lovin' life as it should

Have been enjoying my past few days in Klang with Joan and Bryant along with LAP youths, Jon Yang, Eliza and Timotheus. And I must say, I'm going broke soon even after getting a token of congrats from my grandma D: as usual, we had a Sunway outing where we were joined with Patrick, Krystle, Christine, Cedric, Justin and Ern Shern. After gathering the group up, we headed to Mr Teppanyaki for lunch and skating, as usual and once more, I failed to execute the reverse skate perfectly ))): I was busy practising and I didn't notice that everyone else has left the rink. Lo and behold, I didn't notice Christine was knocking on the glass panel beside me and asking me to get out ))): we went for Starbucks then where Ern Shern kindly treated the ladies for a cuppa coffee, and we gave Joanie her b'day gift which was a volleyball signed on by everyone :D while the others had their own stuff to do and tuition to attend, poor Christine had to wait for her bro to come pick her up. Looking into her pitiful eyes, how la can I not accompany her? xD well, we went for Sakae Sushi where we had the best of what the menu can offer, sashimi, soft-shell crabs and whatever we wished for :P we then took a good walk to the cinema where we got 2 tickets for Alice in Wonderland which turned out to be quite a boring movie in our opinion. Instead of focusing on the movie, Chris was more keen on correcting my 'lady-like' sitting position :P after shopping we headed to the main entrance to wait for Sam and what a surprise it turned out to be when I met up with Kin Mun and Joel Chua along with their gang of 'straight-A's' students. As they headed for Tony Romas we headed for home after a long and tiring day C:

I'm waiting for Timo to wake up now btw = =" pigg.

1 comment:

3ujin said...

dude, mr teppanyaki, sakae sushi and starbucks??? wow! are u rich or wat? LOL