Friday, April 2, 2010

2th April

Today was an eventful day which started off slow and got into full gear as time went on. My FANTASTIC driving instructor rang me up at 8 to ask me if I can take a spin in his car. After breakfast, Aunty Winnie(Cedric's sweetsweet mom) dropped me off at Joan's place where I got on my two feet and started cleaning up the house. Swept the place and mopped everywhere twice. The frustrating part was that there was SO MUCH HAIR everywhere I had to keep sweeping again and again to ensure the cleanliness meets her standards or else I'll be fired ._. after doing all that hoo-haa, Cedric and Justin arrived and we awaited Joan's arrival. As soon as she got in, we began preparations for the OPERATION BONFIRE(Bryant ON FIRE). The plan was this, Daryl was to hold Bryant up at the Klang station while we prepare and standby to catch Bryant by surprise before he enters his room. So when we're all set and done, Joan gave the signal which was a squeaky hamster giggle and we jumped out of her room with a blanket and TAUPOK-ed Bryant after he went "OH SHIT!" and pinned him onto the bed. Timotheus on the other hand was on skype and the laptop was hidden under a pile of blankets but the webcam was concealed in such a way he would still be able to see what's going on. The entire team, comprising of Joan, Ern Shern, Daryl, Jae Wen, Cedric, Justin and myself did a pretty awesome job :D we then headed over to Fruity for a good meal of CREAMHORNS! *winks at Timmy*

Oh well, signing off for now!

No comments: