Thursday, April 1, 2010

April's Fool NOT

I'm not into pranks, seriously. So don't expect any messages saying I'm gonna jump off a 23-storey building or I've gotten some fatal virus that can't be cured, or I've been learning how to speak Gibberish.

But getting onto the serious stuff, here I am(again) in Joan's place waiting on her to wake up so we can head on to Sunway to get some gifts for her bro aww that's so sweet! I'll probably be visiting Sunway UC and INTI if I can but I might not be able to make it due to the tight schedule. But well, let me repeat myself, I'm always in KL and I'm ALWAYS in Sunway for some reason. Also, I've decided that Sunway will be my choice for furthering my studies since the hope of getting a scholarship died off when I saw the words "permohonan anda tidak berjaya" oh well, you can't always get what you want *winkwink*

Andandand I've been catching up with Glee GLEE! where my theory of Puck being a jerk has been proven beyond doubt and Quinn is hotter than the hot Jew. It's rather addictive as it caters for both drama and comedy viewers and of course, music lovers :D

I don't know what else I'm gonna do here so I think I'll get my 40 winks on Bryant's bed :D

No comments: