Tuesday, April 6, 2010

RAWRR

*emo* yeah I just got back from another fun-filled and fulfilling adventure in Klang. How I wish i could always turn back the clock to savour those memorable moments in life with my friends and family once more. Well, I attended some sorta IU(International Understanding) Day at MGS Klang, which turned out to be Joan's school. I was fortunate enough to meet a few new people, including KARA DIOGUARDI, Claire Foo, Kenny and Joan's makan buddy, Joey. I don't wanna comment on the event itself as I might have nothing good to say about it except some performances and the FOOD. Yes you heard me right, the food was downright awesome! They called in some Turkish chefs to satisfy our hungry tummies with authentic Turkish cuisines. Apart from that, there was a little something "special"that happened too *winks*

Moving on, we had an outing to Bukit Tinggi JJ with Joan, Joey, Kara DioGuardi, Kenny, Cedric, Justin and myself. Dinner at some western food place called Vivo and then a movie!


Yupp, we had a good time watching the epic movie, CLASH OF THE TITANS! I was quite impressed by the graphics but wasn't blown away though. And who won't remember the best catch phrase in the whole movie?


RELEASE THE KRAKEN!



No comments: