Saturday, April 4, 2009

The night of my life!

Oh yes, we all had fun (: Franciscans Night was a HUGE success and I can't be more proud of what my school has achieved! Most of the performances were awesome and electrifying, especially, ahem, the 24 season drums! We really rocked the hall with claps of thunder and an eye-blinding flurry of moves! Sad to say, the drummers couldn't stay to watch as we had to carry the drums back to school. Tired and exhausted, we slumped back into the hall just in time to see the band finish its last song. I didn't really enjoy most of the performances coz' I've seen them many times during rehearsals and practices in school, but anyway, I did enjoy the drama as it was the powerhouse of the whole show! You could hear a pin drop when they were speaking and and roars of laughter while the jokes were on!
Later on in the lobby, I met up with some of my old friends. Those that I can remember include, Amanda(btw, i didn't forget you), Yap Han Shawn(dude you're friggingggggg tall!), Lim Tse Shaun, and Yeh Yee (:
After lazing around, I wandered around aimlessly hoping to spot a group which I can join in. Fortunately, Gavin(the gay :p) and friends were kind enough to accept me into their little entourage for some supper. What luck, we met our principal, Mr Ong while waiting for food! Later on, I had more supper with Fiona and gang where I met up with 2 new people, Ruby and..er...erm...Bee Ling...? Haha, sorry I can't remember your name! After discussing some very interesting topics..very very interesting..I had to leave the girls for home as I needed to get up early the next day. I wasn't surprised to see Jonah's bike at school though, hehe.
Truly, this is a night worth remembering!

PS-You girls better keep quiet bout that 'topic' -.-"

No comments: