Wednesday, April 15, 2009

An old fart

What a day it turned out to be when I stepped into the bus to return home. I looked into my wallet to pay for the bus fee and all I had was 3 RM10 notes. I pulled one out and I didn't notice there was an old man, easily 80, beside me...

Alvin: Oh dang, no small change
*Pulls out RM 10 note*
Old fart: HEY! You got a 10 ringgit note? Whoa, during my time that would be 50 cents!
Alvin: Oh, okaay..interesting..
-.-
Old fart: WOW! Your mom must reallllllyyyyyy love you yeah?
Alvin: Yeaaaahh..she kinda does..
Old fart: You know I could buy a bowl of rice with half a cent last time...or a pair of underwear!
Alvin: Oh, coooool...
-.-"
Old fart: Kids nowadays are getting rich, even my 3 year old grandson has more money than me! HAHAHAHA!
Alvin: Okaaay...
=.="
Bus driver: Eh budak, nak bayar cepat bayar la! Sudah ada wang tak nak bagi..

LOL, no disrespect to old people but he was a pretty interesting man..haha!

No comments: