Friday, April 3, 2009

What a day!

Phew, time really flies when you're in my shoes. One second you're eating grass after being pulled on a rope by a bunch of half-giant-half-men and the next you're having a thousand body aches and your add maths teacher is drilling a hole through your head with words and numbers alone.
Oh well, so much for teenage life :p
For the past few days, we had inter-house tug of war competitions and I have to say, I DO NOT enjoy it. Reasons being :
1. I don't like eating grass
2. My hands get rope burns after each bout.
3. My ribs, oh my ribs...they hurt like HELL

Unfortunately, we carried out the final rehearsal for Franciscan Night and I had to do the carry-a-25kg-drum-all-the-way-up-to-EQ-hotel feat. No, EQ does not mean Eunice Quay (: mind you, Equatorial Hotel is bout a 20 seconds walk from my school without a drum and 10 MINUTES with a drum. Whats more, I was given the order to literally destroy my drum. The drama continues outside the hotel where I chased my bus with a bag full of books. Walking from the bus stop felt like dragging my own corpse with one hand and fighting the temptation to stop and lie on the sun-scorched, dirty, full-of-poo road. Not nice. I dropped dead on my bed after pushing my legs through the final lap of the race up the stairs. And now, here I am sitting down blogging my time off!
Tonight, we're soooooo gonna bring the house down! Oops, I mean hotel (:

No comments: