Friday, April 24, 2009

Pictures!

As promised, here are some pictures of the recent English Week 2009 :D pictures courtesy of Jameson Liu(and me of course)

Doesn't look right..


Semifinalists of the Spelling Bee competition


The unfortunate finalists...suffering..

Spell, EXACERBERSCENCE.....eck...sa....berr...sen....LOL


Treasure hunters....hunting

6 committees, one black guy and one chick :D

"But..teacher...I don't want...I dunwann.."

Team 4K, a bunch of posers

Some of us are semi-retarded mind you

FLEE THOU SON OF THE DEVIL!!

We want money!! Moneeeeeey!

A man-to-man talk

A long time ago...in a far farrr away land..

The 4P family

Beauty and the beast

"Ohh I look soooo hawt with this necklace"

cha-cha-cha!

2 'ah longs' doing business

One black coffee, one white coffee and erm..one warm water..
*serves drinks*
WHY MY COFFEE SO BLACK WAN..WHY MY WHITE COFFEE SO WHITE WAN..
WHY MY WARM WATER SO WARM WAN??!!

NOOO!! you can't leave mee!! I need moneeeey! *sobs*

Jared, retarded as always :)

Team 4H, in full force

Photography session after the drama

We're all smiles :)

One is never enough :D

Some of us got carried away..

Too carried away :)

McFlurry addicts goofing around

Waiting anxiously for the debate to begin..

Joshua Ng, doing his thing

*stands up* "I totally agree with you..EH NO DISAGREE!!"

The wise and just adjudicators

After a looooong day, some of us are really tired..

Yup, very tired..

I don't mind joining in the sleep fest too :D


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You slept in the lab?
HAH I can't imagine that...