Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today

I guess I really have nothing interesting to update(as requested :D), so I guess I'll just have to say something bout happened today =.= to keep my blog alive..haha :D
Church was as usual, but we had a TRILINGUAL session today. Yes you heard me right, 3 languages in one worship session! Come down to Malacca CoC if you wanna experience this unique multilingual worship service! English, Chinese and BM, our latest addition! We later had our business meeting and wanted to go for lunch at Friends Cafe(Jonah's bright idea) after it. Upon arrival, we read the 'Open from 3pm-1am' sign with broken hearts, sadly, we settled for a humble lunch at a nearby 'ah pek kopitiam'. Tuition was a total torture as we had to endure almost 3 hours of blabbering and information transfer =.= I had went for my evening jog and saw some girls playing basketball. They looked more like guys than girls =.= none of them had short hair and none of them were shorter than me! Well, I now find myself blogging here without taking my shower :p

No comments: