Monday, July 20, 2009

Ah ma xD

Oh well, it's blog time! I had a freeloader! Jessica down at my house for the past 3 days. I have to say, I did enjoy her company. So, in 3 days, she's..

1. Attended Friday Bible class and missed a movie
2. Got onto Skype with her 'da jie'
3. Stopped me from doing my homework
4. Laughed and joked too much
5. Came for youth class on Saturday
6. Discovered how crazy Malaccan youths can be
7. Watched a movie and found out Harry Potter was ugly
8. Forced me to eat popcorn
9. Watch me blow my top
10. Sat down for the whole 1-AND-A-HALF-HOUR-OBM! *clap clap*
11. Ate good food
12. Ate really really good food
13. Showed her poser skeelz(evidence below)
14. Tasted Malaccan hospitality
15. Made a new friend

Bravo bravo! Well, we sent her packing back to her hostel to continue her nerd sessions.
Dinner today was awesome, we went to Wok & Pan, considerably the best western food shop in Malacca.
And, here's what happened..

The chop shop


Jessica's failed attempt to catch me off guard

Food anybody?

Lamb ribs, my mom's


Fried rice, my grandma's


Chicken Cordon Bleus, Jessica's and Jonathan's


Lamb shank, my aunt's


and voila! Salmon steak, mine all mine!


My mom decided to snap some pictures


Watcha lookin' at? >;D


See? told you she poses! xD

Well, after a filling and satisfying dinner, we headed across the street to the posh Nadeje cake shoppie for our supper, which was 5 minutes after dinner.
Jessica was greedy

Oohlala :D


Hungry? poser much


I decided not to pose, she still went ahead however..


The glorious Mille Crepe cake, very rich and creamy texture plus excellent taste!


One slice = RM 8.50
Two slices = do the math

And so, after a long and tiring day, the old monster Jessica decided to take a picture with my dog, Kelly as she apparently fell in love with her. She kept jumping and wriggling about because she was being tickled by Kelly's silky smooth fur and scratched by her claws =.=!!


Till then, cya!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MM.., Looks tasty...
Can I have some...?

JTST said...

Hey alvin! I didn't think that you would post the pics at first..lol..guess it's because im in the pic..hahaha...XD..btw im a good poser right? Lol...well i did enjoy the company with ur family..anyway do send my love to aunt jennifer, ur grandma, jonathan and kelly as well! =)