Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My schooling life

Ahh, here it comes again, time for another crappy update! So, I was doing some documenting with my mom's camera in school and suddenly it came to my mind that I had to take this opportunity to do some lame stuff with it :D so, here goes!

That's me on stage yo!


My beautiful, random anime drawing in my book

Another lovely masterpiece of mine done during a boring Chemistry lesson :D
IT'S BLEACH YO!


Now, we come to some of the embarrassing moments in my schooling career, such as book comments and red marks

This one's a good remark from my gayEnglish teacher


For those of you who think I'm hardworking, think twice


Compliments my previous statement no?


FYI, this ain't my book

Once again, not my book

Love letters in red :D he's just lazy to read

Now we come to the rare artifacts exhibition, where students display their magnificent works of art on wooden desks and stolen chalk

Exhibition 1 : Leornado's latest creation, Randomity


Exhibition 2 : An excellent portrayal of a Malaysian 20 sen coin


Exhibition 3 : Our prized possession, a carved sculpture of a medieval bullet. From chalk


Exhibition 4 : Ancient cavemen carvings dated back to June 2009

And lastly,

The "Spermalisa"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a signifying school life...
Love letters? Haha...