Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pressies!

Well, for my birthday this year I received quite a shock when I found out my presents were prepared so properly and with such meticulous detail D: anyway before I present to you their masterpieces, here they are..

The 3 musketeers! Joanie, Christine and Krystle :D

Thanks for coming up with this wonderful present (:

So, here it is..
Ta-daa! A glass bottle filled with clouds and snail shells!
Nah, it's glass bottle stuffed with white cotton and some beauuutiful sea shells hand-picked by Joanie from Perhentian Island. But wait...there's more than meets the eye..

It's actually a long string of shells glued together which forms...

A long string of words! :D it reads "HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ALVIN"
gg ownage :D

I almost cried when Joan gave me the present :"( luckily my manliness didn't allow my tears to fall down teeheehee >:D
And oh yes, I did receive other lovely gifts from my buddies like a PS I Love You book which was a gift from many and including a bunch of nice cards from EWW-nice, mom and my school buds :D
So..
THANKS GUYS, GAYS AND GIRLS FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE! (:



No comments: