Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back from the dead?

I finally managed to solve the problem that caused me to not-blog for the past few weeks =.="
Anyway, I can't report on everything that has happened during the holidays and in recent times coz it might take you 10 hours to read :(
So I'll just highlight the rather important ones for your viewing pleasure

1. Attended a super fun camp and got soaking wet during the 'annual water festival'
2. Got 3 warm huggies
from my best buds
3. Apparently went for form
4 tuition without paying
4. Taught someone how to skate but couldn't skate myself
5. Discovered another new talent of mine, making mud balls
6. Talked on the phone from 2 till 4.30 in the morning
7. Helped someone to stay up till 12 by stuttering on the phone
8. Found out that air conditioners suck up one helluva cash from your wallet
9. Transformed my room into a recording studio
10. Tried to try to persuade my mom to get a new computer

For those of you who do not know, I was recently in INTI college, Nilai for an I-Care competition. I tell you, if you think college girls are not hot, you take those words back now! >:D anyway, I somehow managed to get(cheat) into the finals which my fellow enemy and brother in arms, Bryant also succeeded in. As a finalist of the competition I have to come up with some kinda 'business plan' to try and save the school =.="
So, here I am trying to kill time while waiting for the 'Hari Ibu Bapa' to start

Ooh yes, just finished a DotA game btw >:D it was an intense 3v3 game with the form 4's, we were doing pretty well at the beginning until Barathrum got sny so fast we couldn't handle his alm
ighty damage output =.=" anyway we won in the end :D

The Sentinel
Blue : Axe played by Ian. Okay okay laa, missed many chances to kill and failed to land accurate calls

Teal : Spiritbreaker played by idunowho. Good early game domination ensured mid game ownage but kept charging alone with team mates and kept getting ganked

Purple : Played by Tiban Soon. Very weak last hit and lane control, allowing me to farm with any trouble

The Scourge

Pink : Played by Augustin. Slow reaction early game due to lack of experience but made up for the nice stuns and Dagon blasts later on

Grey : Played by yours truly. Early game domination but fed Spiritbreaker during mid-game phase due to carelessness D: owned late game and took on all 3 heroes together

Cyan : Played by Shen Chee. Being the only INT hero in the game, it's hard to keep up with the fat and buffed STR heroes. Very nice ulti's and heals.

All in all a good game :D

And yes, before I forget..


born to pose :D

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY EUNICE QUAY!
may God bless you and your loved ones always
and do get well from that nasty fever of yours :D
btw, do help me with my blog layout.

It's ugly.

14 years later, not much change ( : still a poser

PS-you'll never marry HJ! >:D

That's all for now peeps!
Till I blog again next time :D
*poofs*
teeheehee


No comments: