Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bikers, ROLL OUT!

Today, Alvin makes history once more. He risked his beautiful, hairy legs in the 50km biking adventure from Ujong Pasir to Jasin. He battled swarms of pesky flies and nasty blood-sucking mosquitoes in the heart of the rubber tree estate. He survived great falls and picked himself up only to continue the quest in search of a nice place to shower and sleep called home. He achieved the not so impossible.

Well, so much for corny stuff :D

Today, I had a real time of my life when my biking buddies and I traveled far and wide starting from the Petronas station in Ujong Pasir till the Jasin border beyond Ozana! Our journey began at approx 9-ish due to the heavy downpour. The gang was made up of 8 guys and 1 dog, Leroy Bryan, Jonah, Eric Mah, Kingsley, Kin Mun, Xianyi, Daniel Bong and I with Gin Shen who joined us later. After we're all set and ready to go, we took off with Leroy as the leader. It was still raining but it got lighter however. Many cars fixed their eyes on meus as the 8 hunks blazed down the roads. After about an hour plus, we reached the Petronas station somewhere further up from Ayer Keroh where we zoomed into the entrance of the rubber estate, or in other words, Hell on Earth. I tell you, I had the worst and best experience in my life. I fell down like 3 times. The road were FULL OF MUD AND DIRT.
YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY 250 DOLLAR SHOES???
Sad la wei I see my shoes become so dirty : ( and I was being attacked by countless mosquitoes and flies all the time. What more my left knee has become a food fest for them.
Oh well, after we battled the 9km track, we surfaced into heaven where I saw some roads and civilization after suffering in that hellhole for about an hour. After a rest and fixing of bicycles, we then returned to join Xianyi and Gin Shen who opted to not follow us for the off-road adventure. Later on we took off for Jusco for lunch but Leroy had to balik with Bong coz his tayar pancit D: so after a filling lunch we headed for home where I treated my wounds and reflected on my AWESOME STAMINA AND ENDURANCE lovely and enjoyable outing today :D

Pictures coming soon!

No comments: