Friday, July 17, 2009

Randomity, the sequel

Ahh, how I love school. It's the place where one learns the good and bad of society :D
Anyway, I've recently got the hang of writing down silly and lame stuff that happens during class, for example..

During BORING BORING bio
Gus : ARGHHHHH!
*everyone turns heads*
Gus : MY CROTCH ITCHES!! *scratches groin*
Me : =.="

Jameson : ARGHH! I've got something in my eye!!SHIT!
Me : Gus! Jameson's got something in his eye!
Gus : :D let's sing a song!!
"When you look me in the eye.."
"I GOT SOMETHING STICKIN' IN MY EYE"
"I GOT SOMETHING STICKIN' IN MY EYE"
"
GOT SOMETHING STICKIN' IN MY EYEEEE"
"GOT SOMETHING STICKIN' IN MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Gus : Hear me roar *stands up, points his ass to us, farts*
Jameson : D:

During English
Brother : So class, celibacy is the opposite of virginity.
*silence*
Brother : and Sebas has lost his virginity to his gay partner.
Class : SILK SHEN!(inside joke)
Brother : No, Andre.
Class : OOOOHH!AHHHH!!!
Joel : BROTHER! Sebas is SEXCITED!
Sebas : Teeheehee, at least I'm not SEXPERIENCED!
Class : *roars with laughter*
Brother : *giggles like a girl* okay class, take out your SEXERCISE books and I mean-
Class : AHAHAHA!

horny geeks.

:D

2 comments:

karynong said...

omg u're class is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh you've reminded me of this...
Your portray on that scene is so REAL... Makes me giggle when I think back of that day...
I remember I even tell Sebass that he should get the Nobel Prize for inventing such "expressive" words...
By the way, can I save them...?